Asia’s Most Important EV and Charging Event Coming to you LIVE on 10 March 2021
Asia’s Most Important EV and Charging Event
Coming to you LIVE on 10 March 2021
MOVE EV brings together the region’s electric vehicles and charging infrastructure ecosystem on one platform. Join us on 10 March 2021 and hear from 40+ expert speakers discussing current trends, opportunities, and challenges in the industry.Here FIVE reason why you have to attend this event:
- Get the latest information on the upcoming EV and Charging projects happening in Southeast Asia from Senate of the Philippines, National Energy Council (Indonesia), Board of Investment (Thailand), Governor of Jakarta, National Electrification Administration (Philippines), and many more.
- Learn, dialogue and debate with mobility leaders across nine insightful live panel discussions
- Meet and network with the region’s EV ecosystem from government agencies, automotive manufacturers, transport operators, last mile operators, fleet owners, charging infrastructure operators property developers, and many more.
- Discover the latest technology and world-class solutions at the Tech Showcase stage and virtual exhibition hall.
- Admission is FREE for all to attend.
|Download Agenda||Register for your FREE Pass|